Dr. Abhishek Bangera
(B.P.TH, M.I.A.P, Cert. MDT) currently heads Dr.Bangera’s Sai Physiotherapy Clinic. His additional current positions and roles:
- Director, Board of McKenzie Institute India
- Consultant Physiotherapist for BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited) Refinery.
- Consultant Physiotherapist for HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) Refinery.
- Honorary Panel Physiotherapist
for Strider’s Miles Pvt. Ltd for Marathoners, Lecturer for its trainers, Physiotherapist for the academy’s
Members and Corporate marathons organized by them.
- Panel Physiotherapist for Tennis Holidays.
- Panel Physiotherapist at Motivaction.
He practices the ideology of conservative management of orthopedic conditions, by self empowering the
patient to treat themselves, with less use of external modalities. He is also one of the few qualified, Certified McKenzie Therapists in
India, with a credentialed certification in Mechanical Diagnosis & Therapy.
|He has been an on-field Physiotherapist for:|
|Standard Charted Mumbai Marathon 2013||Parle Marathon (Rotaract club)||Yeour Hill Run (Thane) by JnM.|
|He has provided physiotherapists for Marathons:|
|Mumbai Ultra Marathon||IL&FS
(BKC MUMBAI) Marathon, by Strider’s
|Thane Hiranandani-Striders Marathon, 2013-14.||Veterun, a run for the veterans, Pune.||Xtreme Sports India Sunday Run.|
|He has provided physiotherapists for Cyclothons:|
|Veloraid Cyclathon||The “30-70-100 Go the Distance” Cyclothon, by “Cycling4All”.||BPCL Walkathon and Cyclothon.|
|He has also provided physiotherapists for:|
|BPCL (Women’s) & HPCL Intra-Cricket (Men’s) Tournaments||Interschool Annual Athletic Championship 2014 by HPCL.||Chembur Sports Day|
|Mumbai Ultimate Frisbee Tournament 2014 (Goregaon Sports Club)||Open Tennis Tournament- Tennis Holidays, Willingdon Catholic Club|
He has conducted interactive workshops related to Health, Fitness, Injury Prevention & Ergonomics
- “The Human Body and Prevention of Running Injuries” for the Trainers of Strider’s Miles P vt. Ltd .
- “Biomechanics And Injury Prevention For Cyclists” for the Chembur Cycling Club and the Bandra Cycling Club.
“Physiotherapy assessment and treatment camp” with the following: HDFC BANK (Tilak Nagar) Zen Fitness Studio, Ghatkopar Leo Group’s medical camp(Ghatkopar) Sneh Swasthya (Wadala) HPCL (Mahul) Recreational Badminton players.
- “Tackle Gym Injuries” at Rujuta Diwekar’s Urja Gym, Ruia College.
- ” Warm Up-Cool Downs, Agility Drills and Balance Strategies” & ” Physical evaluation for strength, flexibility, agility, balance, core and
for the Mumbai Ultimate Frisbee Team – “Storm Chasers”.
- “Prevention of Cricket Injuries” for Paradkar Academy, Cross Maidan.
- “Dehydration Injuries” for Enerzal’s Seminar for Dietitians.
“Prevention of Running Injuries in Marathoners” for the following: Strider’s Miles Pvt. Ltd Lupin Ltd. (BKC) Edelweiss Ltd.
( Kalina )
Prudential (Powai) Mulund Sports Academy Club Marathon (Mulund) Ghatkopar Jolly Gymkhana.
“Ergonomics” on behalf of Back Rx Spine Care for the following respected corporate houses: Larsen & Toubro Johnson & Johnson ONGC (Bandra & Dharavi) Crompton & Greaves Monsher Fire Protection Systems. GS Caltex Lube India Pvt Ltd. Mastek (MAHAPE) Gravity School Of Animation Enkay Technologies
“Ergonomics and Fitness at Work” in collaboration with YOUNG CONCEPTS INDIA INC at: Boehringer Ingelheim (Bandra) Abbott Healthcare(Mulund) Pfizer (Jogeshwari) Cognizant, Powai & Airoli S.H.Kelkar & Co.Pvt.Ltd. Vashivli & Mulund The Great Eastern Shipping Co Ltd, Worli Kul Kumar Builders, Tardeo
- “Ergonomics for the Gen-Next“, for the Class Xth Std. Students of “Anand Tutorials“, Ghatkopar.
- “Postural awareness to prevent Common Pains” for Knowledge Spa (Chembur) & Rotary Club
“Fitness And Postural Awareness at Work” for the following: BPCL Refinery (Mahul) HPCL Refinery (Mahul) The Veerashaiva CO-OP Bank LTD
Tilak Nagar Police Station.