Physiotherapy helps ACHIEVE the following :
- Reduce Pain and Stiffness.
- Rectify Muscle Imbalances : Strengthen and/or Stretch.
- Improve Quality of LIFE: Movement and Functionality.
- Quickly get you back on your feet post any surgery or medical conditions.
- Helps in managing some specialized conditions like back pain during pregnancy which if not rectified, could have wide ramifications later on.
How do we do it:
- We assess & understand the root cause of your condition. Many a times, aches and pains at different areas are inter-related to each other.
- We prepare an individualized treatment protocol pertaining to that particular individual & the body parts affected.
- We educate the patient & the family about the condition; explain the importance of compliance from the side of the patient, address any doubts and questions.
- Reassess on each follow-up , progress and/or modify according to the requirement.
BENEFITS OF EXERCISE:
Regular exercise has an important role in promoting good health & functional independence in day to day life.
- Improves strength and endurance
- Improves agility, balance & flexibility
- Improves posture
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Reduces risk of heart disease and stroke
- Promotes fat loss
- Lowers risk of Osteoporosis / Increases bone density
- Helps manage stress levels
- Controls adult onset Diabetes
- Improves basal metabolic rate and improves thyroid function
- Improves QUALITY OF LIFE