With the world progressing at lightening pace, the daily grind to win this never ending race, the stress often takes the driver’s seat and your health ends up at the backseat.
Every year, corporate houses loose many man-hours to all kinds of aches and pains. Many employees opt for sick leaves. Those employees who do bear and ignore the pain, land up at work, but are distracted by pain, ultimately leading to loss of focus, and errors at work, ultimately leading to decreased work output.
Time is money. And by losing out on their employee’s quality productive time, the corporate houses in turn, have to fathom a decrease in their actual capable productivity
There is a serious lack of awareness about the risk factors at workplace. If these risk factors are eliminated at the roots, the work-related pain can be prevented. This is where the Physiotherapist plays a vital role, to guide you to a pain free, productive life at work and home.
Dr Bangera conducts interactive workshops for
“Ergonomics” on behalf of Back Rx Spine Care for the following respected corporate houses:
- Larsen & Toubro
- Johnson & Johnson
- ONGC (Bandra & Dharavi)
- Crompton & Greaves
- Monsher Fire Protection Systems.
- GS Caltex Lube India Pvt Ltd.
- Mastek (MAHAPE)
- Gravity School Of Animation
- Enkay Technologies
“Ergonomics and Fitness at Work” in collaboration with YOUNG CONCEPTS INDIA INC at:
- Boehringer Ingelheim, Bandra
- Abbott Healthcare, Mulund
- Pfizer, Jogeshwari
- Cognizant, Powai & Airoli
- S.H.Kelkar & Co.Pvt.Ltd. Vashivli & Mulund
- The Great Eastern Shipping Co Ltd, Worli
- Kul Kumar Builders, Tardeo
“Fitness And Postural Awareness at Work” for the following:
- BPCL Refinery(Mahul)
- HPCL Refinery(Mahul)
- Parkson’s Packaging
- The Veerashaiva Co-op Bank Ltd, (Chembur)
- Tilak Nagar Police Station